Waste & Recycle 2017 - Call For Papers
Posted on: Monday, 20 March 2017 at 12:14:59 PM
Waste & Recycle 2017 - Call for Papers
Wednesday 13 – Friday 15 September
Crown Towers, Perth
The Waste & Recycle Conference is hosted by the Department of Environment Regulation, Waste Management Association of Australia and Western Australian Local Government Association. Waste & Recycle 2017 is themed Sorting our waste: valuing it as a resource. This theme represents our changing view of waste from a discarded product to a resource in its own right and the need to ‘sort’ out what we’re doing with waste.
To support this theme, the Conference Committee is seeking Papers on:
- Sorting our waste, for example:
- Source separation
- Better Practice
- Product stewardship
- Data to inform decision making
- Using and valuing waste as a resource, for example:
- Food waste / FOGO (Food Organics and Garden Organics)
- Waste to energy
- End markets (or alternative markets)
- Challenges such as recyclability and regulatory regimes
- Circular economy
- Options for Commercial & Industrial and Construction & Demolition
To register your interest in presenting visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WR17 - the Call for Papers closes COB Friday 7 April.
If you would like more information about the event, please contact Rebecca at Keynote Conferences on 08 9361 3224 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the Crown Towers for Waste & Recycle 2017!
Back to Search Results